A fantastic mixed pack of your favourites – the fizz that can rival Champagne (in our humble opinion) plus two Vivat Bacchus classics made for us by the talented Danie Steytler of Kaapzicht winery.
- 2x Vivat Bacchus Chenin Blanc 2019
- 2x Vivat Bacchus Red Blend 2016
- 2x Graham Beck Brut NV
- VB Chenin Blanc 2019: The frst of the VB collection, made for us by the talented Danie Steytler of Kaapzicht. Fresh clean aromas, stone fruits with a hint of tropical fruits.
- VB Red Blend 2016: The second instalment from Danie Steytler; a wonderful blend, great for pairing with food but equally quaffable on its own. A beautiful Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon blend; dark fruit dominant with a smooth fnish.
- Graham Beck Brut NV: An iconic sparkling wine that has carved out a niche in the history books - affectionately dubbed the “President’s Choice”, the Brut NV was served at both Nelson Mandela’s inauguration and to celebrate Barack Obama’s presidential nomination. It's made according to the Traditional Method used to make Champagne. With its light yeasty aromas, limey fresh fruit on the nose and rich creamy complexity on the palate, the Brut NV is intended to cleanse the palate, stimulate the taste buds and entice you to progress to the ‘next level’ in your tasting journey.